“BMB Trade Group” company‘s participation in the Jizzakh International Investment Forum 2018
The State Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan for Investments jointly with the Khokimiyat of the Jizzakh region, the participation of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Embassies of the Republic of Uzbekistan abroad and the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Uzbekistan, organized the Jizzakh International Investment Forum on August 29-30, on the eve of the 27th anniversary of the independence of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
For the first time the international investment Forum is taking place on the territory of the free economic zone “Djizak”.
The program of the 2-day investment forum includes:
- business Forum,
- Exhibition of products produced in the Jizzakh region,
- holding a cooperation exchange in the format “B2B”,
- Visit to industrial enterprises in the region,
- official receptions with a concert program,
- visiting the tourist attractions of the Djizak region.
The purpose of the event was to familiarize business circles and representatives of international organizations accredited in Uzbekistan with the state of social and economic development of the Jizzakh region, measures taken to improve the investment climate, and created favorable conditions and preferences for foreign investors and business entities.
Participants of the Forum:
- ministries and departments of the Republic of Uzbekistan and foreign states;
- potential foreign investors and donors, business circles of foreign countries;
- representatives of diplomatic entities accredited in Uzbekistan;
- representatives of international organizations and financial and credit institutions;
- representatives of the republican mass media and foreign mass media accredited in Uzbekistan.
Chairman of the Supervisory Board of “BMB Trade Group” B.Mamatkulov together with the head of the “Bay Tea Group” LLC Bai Hao Heng were also invited to participate in the Jizzakh International Investment Forum.
The main aim of the forum is the attraction of foreign investment in the sphere of industry, agriculture, tourism, which in turn will have a positive impact on the social and economic development of the Djizak region.